Friday, March 25, 2005

People say there is a spot
Somewhere deep in each girls heart
To fill, I wonder, if it is allot
How do I know when I've found that part
As a child things seemed so easy
He would come and spot would fill
Has that happened and why I feel queasy
Is it time to know and why I feel ill
Is that spot going to go away
Have I now found that magic key
Why still not a question no light or ray
Until all is open and known to me
For guidance I pray and hold to hope
Please grant the wish now written in pen
The strength shall I have to with truth cope
Pray I shall do and wait I must, till then
I don't know
And don't like how that feels
I don't know
Maybe it isn't real
I don't know
Makes me sick inside
I don't know
Want to run and hide
I don't know
Is it all in my head?
I don't know
But it's late, time for bed.
In my dreams it all comes true
For in my dreams you love me too
In my dreams the pain is gone
Dreams all fade with coming dawn
All my dreams are filled with joy
Its because of that one boy
While my days are filled with sorrow
There is hope yet for tomorow.
I lost my one true love today and he didnt say goodbye.
I should not be surprised by this, since he never did say Hi
In my dreams I planned a life of which he never knew
And now it seems that all those dreams, never shall come true.
Oh How quickly prayers can change
And how wide the pleas do range
First I prayed Lord let it be
Please Lord Please let it be me
Then I prayed Lord let me know
Tell me please which way to go
Then it was Oh Please Lord No
Do not say that it is so
Now I ask Lord fix my heart
Mend the seams now torn apart

No comments: