Friday, March 18, 2005

Song challege given by my sis.

The challenge was to hash lines from a selection of 14 songs together, to form a new something. Here are the three I have done so far:



How do you get that lonely, how do you hurt that bad
To make you make the call, that
There is no Arizona No pained desert,no Sedona
If there was
I was trapped in a castle tower
Locked up in chains
I waited for my prince to save me
Dancing on the tightrope, wearing it thin
That's what I had in mind,
When I said
I'm trapped inside this ordinary life
I was never really breathing My heart was never really beating
That's how you know
You're dodging the moon and I'm playing it safe
And in this labyrinth, where night is blindY
ou make time stand still .....
And I'm loving every minute



And with that first kiss I felt my life beginning
Anywhere at all There's nothing I've got that I wouldn't give
The house is filled with so much love
It was just another story written on the second page
There's going to be a little one and she says it's time to go
That's how you know it's love
So thankful for every day
And after everything that comes and goes around
The world starts to spin again, you learn things you didn’t know then
Cling to the Father and his Holy name



He promised her a new and better life,out in Arizona
But he never came
He's there
Stand in the eye of the hurricane
Sounds like a scene from the silver screen
There's a long black train comin' down the line
And the world stopped spinning
The courage of just 18 years
Take the very breath you gave me
These times are troubled and these times are good
But I can't do this anymore
And no matter how I try
Dancing on the tightrope, wearing it thin
How do you get that lonely, how do you hurt that bad

No comments: