Friday, April 30, 2010

I am a poor, wayfaring stranger.

Photo Of The Day

Random Muffin
I saw two really good movies today! They were completely different from one another, but both really good in their own right!

First, Kade and I went to see "The Losers". Good thing there were only 5 other people in the theatre with us, since at one point I burst out in a really squeaky and high laugh! Loved the movie! Check one thing off my list of things to do before I head to China! :)

The second was a movie sent to us by my brother. It was called "Crossing", and is a Korean film. Along with being a well acted, well scripted, to the point and horrifyingly honest movie, it really made me think about some things. By the end of it, I had to go outside for a bit and pray and cry over my kids, who I miss very much. {True, my kids are Chinese not Korean, but the movie brought up some issues that made me think of them.} I am so very tired out from the hard cry I had, but I am feeling better now.

No comments: