Tuesday, April 13, 2010

More Updating

I’ve not been updating my blogs because so much has been happening and I have not been able to give it the proper time I think it all deserves to be fully described and detailed in every glorious little detail and tidbit.

So I’ve decided to give up.

No, not on blogging, but on blogging the big stories. At least for now.

I have decided to post one photo to facebook everyday, and along with that, I will be posting one ‘Random thought/idea/tidbit/quote’ of the day as well. {Though, instead of that long title, it will be called “Random Muffins’ } This might be something that has been on my mind, or something that I heard, or something I’m thinking of that might not make sense to a single other person on the planet! :)

Why? Because it makes me feel important! :P

Photo Of The Day

Random Muffin:
I wanna be a hockey wife.

No comments: