Monday, April 26, 2010

When I'm awake all I dream about is seeing your town.

Photo Of The Day

Random Muffin

First of all, there is a good reason for the no post on Saturday! After getting home from work,I pretty much only got out of bed to grab my IFC, and then for dinner! The rest of my afternoon was spent with as little movement as I could do! In order to have posted a photo, I would have had to get up, take a picture of something, and then upload it. That is a ton of moving when even rolling over to the side hurts! lol I figured, hey, I am the one that decided to post everyday. No one made me, so I can skip it. I'm sure no one is going to care if they do not hear from me for a day. Right? Right! Hence...no post on Saturday.

As for the 'real' Muffin of the day, the photo kinda already says it...but I thought I'd repeat it just to be clear! :D I want to make and collect as many hand made scarves and wash cloths as I can to take to the kids at camp! I think it would be awesome for them to have something that was made just for them, and something that can be useful and helpful/healthful, something else to remind them once camp is over that they are loved. I can not make any promises, but my hope is to take pictures of the kids with the scarves so that I can then share them with the makers, to let them see who now has it. Thats the plan at least. Wanna help?!

Going off Random Muffin track a lil bit...how is everyone?

No comments: