Tuesday, April 20, 2010

I know, it's done, for me, if you steal my sunshine

Photo Of The Day

Random Muffin
When my friend came to see me at work today, he told me that shortly after I return from China, he will be moving out of state for school. I gave him a hard time, saying that was sad that I would then not be able to ever see him as we pretty much only ever get to visit when I run into him at his work. {The store we use to work in together.} He asked me what my future plans were, and I explained about being in China longer this year to see how things would go as a House Mom, in hopes that I will soon move there and make that my job. I then had to go take care of a customer, but when I got back his first words were "So wait now. You are going to give me a hard time for moving out of state for 2 years, but you are going to move to the other side of the world? How does that work?" HAHAH!!!

No comments: