Friday, August 06, 2004

All this so I can say Hi to Grant! lol

Where is the logic in this? I have a website that Mum is about the only one that visits and a message board to boot, also with the same visitor list, and yet I get a new blog page? HHmmm, is there something wrong with me?
The reason behind this? Yes there is one. I wanted to post a reply to a blog one of my good friends has, and you cant do that without having an account. So I thought, Ok I will get a user name and then go post on Grants blog....but no! Now that I have a user name, I have a Blog page myself! Something else for me to worry about needing to update for no reason! lol!!
Oh well, it is another way for me to talk to myself, always a good thing right? Long as I dont do it out loud and in public, I can get as many other systems as needed, and the world will be alright!

So I hope now I can at least think of something witty and funny to say on Grant's blog, or this will all be for naught!

1 comment:

Grant H. said...

Oh, I doubt that it would be all for naught, because blogs are very nice things to have!