Saturday, August 07, 2004

Sams Birthday

Today is Sam's 5th birthday. His day is going great!! He is loving every minute of it, just like a little five year old should!
My night was pretty horrid. I didnt go to bed till 1 or 1:30, not a bad thing most of the time, but last night {I guess that is this morning isnt it?} I could not stay asleep. In no time at all, it was 3:30 and I was awake! I think I rested until 4, but by that time my back hurt alot and I could not find a position where it didnt. Then I was hot then cold hot then cold. I had enough after not too long, and just gave in to the fact that I was not going to be able to get back to sleep, and wrote letters and read my Bible for a few hours.
So I have been up since about 3:30-4am! It has not had much of an affect on me, until now. Maybe that is why I am not feeling well! I have an upset stomach, but it does not feel like something I ate or anything.
Tara and Grant called me this afternoon, and we talked for oh I would say an hour or more!! Would have been longer had it not been for the fact that I guess I did not power up my cell last night. :/ So it died! Thanks guys, for calling!! That was so great!! It was great to finally get to talk to you {with voice} for so long without a computer going down! {nope, no computers, just a phone going down!} And, as Tara put it, I got to 'meet' the guy behind the "Hobbit Adventure"!!! :D hee hee!! Sorry I did not get to talk longer! I will call you guys again soon though!!

Well, I think I am going to go to my room for awhile. I am really not feeling well.
Lata all!
`Till next we meet`

1 comment:

Grant H. said...

Happy birthday Sam!

And it was fun getting to talk to you too Carm! I do hope we can do it again, sometime soon!