Friday, August 13, 2004

Congrats Grant!

Hey everyone!
Grant got his website done and released it. It looks really great! Congrats! One funny thing about this, to me, is that you know how the first post I put on here was about how I got this blog so I could post on his blog? Yeah, well he made his own, a really nice one, too! But NOW, you dont have to have an account with any blog site to post a reply on his post....and he is not going to use the other one as much! lol. Kinda funny huh? Oh well!

I am going insane today! Not sure why. Maybe it is because it is all gloomy and rainy out today, and has been the past few days. While adding text to a pic of Tiff and I together, I was trying to remember the first year that we went to camp. See, the night we came home from the first year of camp, we watched Masterminds, on TV. I 'fell in love' with the main character 'Ozzie Paxton' played by Vincent Kartheiser. {Dont worry, I have since seen the error of my ways....and cringe!} About a month later, we got CB radio/walkie talkies and needed code names. I took the name Ozzie, and begged Tiff to take the name K-Dog, which was the name of Ozzies best friend in the movie. Since then, Ozzie and K-Dog have become part of 'who we are'. We no longer think of it as the names from that movie. For part of Kade's {one of the many variations on the original K-Dog name I have given my younger sister} graduation gift, I gave her a little German Sheppard stuffed puppy with a bracelet I was using as a collar along with a dog tag that had her real name, nick name, and the year we 'became' K-Dog and Ozzie. Phew! All that to tell you why I think I am going insane today! Oy! Well, if you are reading this, you most likely already know me and know I do this type of thing all the time. ANYWHOO. I digress. While making this picture I wanted, like I said, to put down the date we had given each other those names. On her puppy gift, the dog tag says 97, the year we have for long said was out first year there. Turns out, we have been wrong all this time! OY OY OY OY. I went all over the house trying to find my camp books with the year on it to see why we thought it was 97 when it was really 98! Ohgrr


Lets see,.....what else? OH, I added a few new albums of pictures to my yahoo pictures! I have to go soon to my page and link a few more things there, like my old photo albums and Grants new page.
Later!


No comments: