Wednesday, August 25, 2004

It's not an old blog, and already got a face lift!!!

My Poor Blog! I have only had it for what? A month MAYBE,,,,MAYBE, and already I got tired with it! I just did not feel that the pink was very me! I am not a pink person. Not that I hate it, I got over that years ago! {I really did use to hate the color pink. Kade loved it, and so I thought I needed to hate it to be different! We are not even twins and yet we have twin problems! Like needing to have totally different likes and dislikes so as to be seen as 'two different people'. Phew! Good thing I got over that huh?? :P } I did not really like any of the blue templates, so I went with green., a much more 'me' color!! Guess I cant stick with one thing for too long. So we shall see how long this one lasts.

Right now, Len is blaming web hacking and web ads on me. Oh! He has just declared that I am 'off the hook'.............'this time'. Oy! He blames me for just about everything! Half the time I dont even know what on earth he is talking about, all this computer stuff that just about all the other guys I know GET, like Dad and David and Grant, yet I dont understand it at all and still manage to get blamed for it!! OY!! That is all I can say! OY!!

Not much happened today. Tomorow we may go to Grampa and Gramma's house. Things are not yet set in stone, since we are not sure what is going on with our Sri Lanka college students, and if Ranuka will need help moving. So there ya have it!

Ok, I think I will go do something else now. Len has stopped blaming me for the problems of this world and has left to go watch TV. There is no one else on really, well Sab is there, but not really......so no one to talk to. Could be because it is not 12:17 here. Do you think that is the reason? I dunno. Perhaps

Anyway. I am in an odd mood tonight. Wonder why!
yeah...............hhmmm

No comments: