Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Stuck with me for another six weeks!! :P

Thats right. I am off work for another six weeks. My doc and I agreed that it was best to wait till after my PT is over, for my return to work. I was really hoping that he would say that! While I don't like the 'no money coming in' thing...........I can take that in exchange for being at home with everyone all the time! Mum was saying she thought I would really be wanting to go back after all this, and when Kelly called this morning {she is an old friend of Mum's, and was like a big sis or Aunt or something when I was younger. I was in her wedding when I was 5! :) She is still very dear to me!} she said she too thought she would hear me say I was looking forward to going back!

HHHmmmm, do I seem like I am unhappy? Or do I act like I dont like my family? Hope not! I am really enjoying my time spent with them!


Three years working at Meijer! Just had my anniversary date pass!! Wow! I was only 17 when I started there! Kinda wierd to think! Lots has happened while I have been there. And I have now broken the two year at one job thing I though was going to become a tradition. Although I cant remember how long I was babysitting Kyle, Cameron and Sean. I think it MAY have been longer. Maybe three years. Think I was at Lisa's with Kade longer than two.....but I cant remember! It has all been so long ago!

I hate my brain sometimes! I can remember something a friend said five years ago, but I cant remember what I said two minutes ago, or what I did five years ago {or lately, things that happened two months ago!! oy} or where I put something three hours ago!

I am a Dork! OyGrr, thats all I have to say! And ArghyLaLa




I hate the way you talk to me,
and the way you cut your hair.
I hate the way you drive my car.
I hate it when you stare.
I hate your big dumb combat boots,
and the way you read my mind.
I hate you so much it makes me sick;
it even makes me rhyme.
I hate it,
I hate the way you're always right.
I hate it when you lie.
I hate it when you make me laugh,
even worse when you make me cry.
I hate it that you're not around,
and the fact that you didn't call.
But mostly I hate the way I don't hate you.
Not even close,
not even a little bit,
not even at all.

No comments: