Saturday, September 18, 2004

Two great Saturdays in a row?? I could get use to 'recovering'!!

I just got back from a WONDERFUL time at the Palace! Tiff and I went there tonight to watch the Rock & Roll Gymnastics Championship. This is our third or fourth time attending one of these types of shows. Before, however, we have gone to the John Hancock tour, or the TJMaxx tour of champions. This is the first time we have been to a 'competition' with this many big names. I put the word competition in quotes because, while it is a judged event, it is mostly for show.
It was AWSOME!! Just great!! I loved it! And, very much like last weekend where I screamed my head off at the Ren Fest, I do not believe I will have much of a voice tomorow! I yelled and hooted and hollared SOOOO much, and loved every minute of it!
Paul and Morgan Hamm, my two favorite male gymnasts were there, as was Shannon Miller, who has been my, well I dont like to use the word 'idol' but at the moment I can not think of anything else. Since watching her in the 1992 Olympics, I have been captivated with her and the sport of gymnastics!! She is my number one favorite gymnast of all time!
I got a poster, but the pictures that I took with my digi cam did not turn out all that well, and that kinda bums me out. But I have the memories of tonight, and the poster, and let me tell you, those both will last me for a very long time!

I am tired and need to go walk around or something. I have been sitting for quite some time, and my back is starting to hurt. Wanted to say really quick though, that my friend and I talked the other night, and she said she did not mean to hurt me that bad with not coming with me to the Ren Fest. There were other things that she did not tell me at the time, that kept her from joining us. We have now made up, and I feel much better. She was there tonight too! It was so funny. I did not see her, but I knew she was going to be there, and we tried to find each other, but were unable to.

Oy I am tired! Wonder how much more of this 'recovery' stuff I can take!

Later I will fill in the rest of tonights happenings. But now I need to go rest!


Grant, I am so happy you had a good day! You have been worrying me, and I hope this lifts your spirits, to have had a good time with friends! Have a great time of fellowship tomorow at church!!


Night all!

`me on cloud nine!!`

No comments: