Saturday, September 04, 2004

GGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so upset! Next week is the ren fest, something we have been planning for MONTHS. My sis and I started our planning right after the last one, in 2003, but we have been making plans with friends for the past three or four months! Tonight, I was calling around to let everyone know what time we were meeting and heading out. What do I find out? One of my friends says she 'forgot' to ask for the day off! How can you forget when we have been talking about it for forever, AND when we JUST talked about it Tuesday? That is not called forgetting, that is called not doing. If she did not want to go, thats fine. Tell me! Dont lie to me for the past few months and tell me how exciting this is going to be and how much you are looking forward to it, and then make a lame excuse last minute. To make things worse, another one of my friends that was suppose to come did not get the day off, but then NEXT day. So she is not coming either! The one and only co-worker that IS comeing, has to leave early to go to a wedding!

I am so mad right now. Mad, and hurt and upset! This is not the first time this has happened, and I am so tired of being lied to! I have no clue what the problem is. We have made plans before, and last minute she has said she cant do it......but says something that lets me know she never had any intention of doing it in the first place. We have a wonderful time when we are out together, and I love her to death, but this lying is getting on my nerves and starting to hurt my feelings! *SIGH* I left a message on her voicemail saying {grr, I said it in a 'happy laughing' way} that I think she did not ask for it off cause she did not want to go. I pray I have enough guts to tell her that again, but this time in a "I am SO hurt" tone, when she calls me back.



*cry*

No comments: