Friday, October 08, 2004

"Are you counting?"

OOOOO!! Look what I found! I had this all typed up, and thought I lost it, but just found it in the 'drafts' so now I am posting it. This is the one that I said I had and then lost!! YAY!



This is something I hear every Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday!! :D I foget that I am suppose to be counting, since I am also suppose to be doing an excersise, and breathing and holding my gut in.............I can only remember so much at 7:30 in the morning!! Heh.
So far, all I have done today is PT. And, as you all know, I love PT!! heh. So my day is going pretty good! Got up really really early, 5:45, cause I once again could not breathe through my nose! Oy! But, Mum was coming up soon to get me anyway, since she was off to the Y, so it worked out ok. Was up a lot of the night though, and that was not cool. I dont like not sleeping, and feeling like death warmed over! :/ Ah, well.
Today was the sixth time have been to PT, so it was evaluation time. Looks like things are coming along well. Some not as far as others, and not as much as the goals that had been set for me, but I am determined to meet the next ones. HHmmm, that may be hard though, since he does not tell me what those goals are!! lol.
We went to Gramma and Grampas house, and I got sick, like I already said. I am not feeling all that much better than yesterday, like I had hoped, but we shall see what happenes. Yesterday, Uncle Jon, Aunt Holly, and thier three kids came over {Erin, Nathan, and Laura} It was a very nice visit, and I think I heard Dad say we are going to be going over that way soon, so that is cool.

I have not decided what I want to do today, really. But I am thinking I need to do something. Not that I havent been doing things the past month {I dont think I wrote that Tiff and I went the the Ren Fest THREE times this year!! After going the day we had the free tickets, I really wanted to go again and was able to 'talk' Tiff into it. Though it did not take all that much! So we got to go both days of the last week of the Fest!!} ANYHOO, like I said, it is not as if I have not been doing anything, but I am thinking more along the lines of I need to do some more excersising. Kade has to work this afternoon, like every Monday, so maybe I will just go for a walk or something??? I dont think I want to wait until she is done to go, since there are many times she does not get finished till four or five in the afternoon.


Ack, maybe I will go see if she wants to walk to BlockBuster with me, this morning. There is a movie I want to see if I can find there, but I dont think it was open when I drove past it after PT.

Ok, I think that is all for now! :( I only have a few more weeks left in my PT and recovery!! I will be so sad when I have to stop PT, leave home, and start up again at Meijer!! GGGGRrrrrrr.


You talk tough to me
and it makes me smile
By the old church yard
your feelings hide
I know the reason
And you won't say:
"If we grow too close, will you push away?"
I know the reason
And I like, that we're the same
Waterfall...
Are you afraid to love? You afraid to smile?
From the inside out, to the open wide?
I know the feeling.
You're way too proud
And will they find you out if you laugh out loud?
I know, that we're the same.
Waterfall.
Umbrella in the rain
And I won't ask why.
I know the reason
I thought you should know.
I know the reason.
I'll never be the same
. I clearly see umbrella in the rain
Over you and me
You are the best thing
. Let it show
And if we grow to close,
let it undertow
This is the best thing
Should we fall down?
fall down. fall
down. fall
down fall down.
fall down.

No comments: