Sunday, October 03, 2004

Music, pain, travel, allergies, and more.

Well, here it is the first weekend in October, and again I have been busy!! What is it?? WOW! Before, I never seemed to have anything to do, now that I am suppose to take it easy, I am able to keep myself busy all the time! {And no I am not complaining! I am loving every minute of it!}

Two days ago, Kade and I went to Chesaning to see our cousin Missy and her three kids. We had a blast there, and I was able to handle the trip pretty well. I drove the entire way, and was only in a bit of pain when we arrived.

Then, today, we all {all eight of us!!!} went to Bancroft to see Grandpa and Grandma. That was a lot of fun! They live out in country area, and I love to visit there. Besides visiting and having lunch with them, David, Tiff, and I walked around taking pictures for a good part of the early to mid afternoon. My Grandparents still live in the same house that Dad grew up in, and that both David and I lived in when we were first born!! So it is so cool to go back there, and think about all the stuff that has happened in that house the past 45-50 years! {I will have the link for the pictures as soon as I have them up}

TOMORROW! Yes, there is more! Tomorrow, my Uncle Jon and his family will be joining our Church group. They are going to be coming here from their home in Standish, to spend the day with us. Should be fun!

I am very hooked on Carbon Leaf now, and am sure I am going to blow tons of money on their CD's once I return to work! :/ Hmmm....Maybe I should set a plan ahead of time, one CD a month? So far, I allowed myself to buy ONE cd, since on medical leave....And it was a CL live album, and I have been listening to it nearly none stop ever since! Even got Kade hooked as well!!

PT is going great!!! I really like it. Besides making me feel better, I am having fun there! I have very nice therapists, and I like the drive in and out and everything! The first week was working on stretching my legs and working on getting my 'core' strength back. Now, we are going into a bit more of working the back muscles, and that can hurt a bit, but I still like it none the less! lol

The fresh air has had a bad affect on me! I have not been able to breath right through my nose since we got home earlier this evening!! OY! Hope a shower will take care of these sniffles!

So, yeah! There you have it!! That is what I have been up to! Still lots to do! Having a blast recovering, and am no where near ready to go back to Meijer! I just got a letter in the mail from the benefits dept, telling me that I needed to give them more info as to why I was not back yet. They say that PT is not a good enough reason not to come back, since I should be able to work around it. That does not make sense to me, since they say I need a Doc note to let me get out of work, then I give them one, and they say "We don't believe your Doc that you are not well enough to come back" {The note said that I was still totally disabled in regards to work, and was not able to come back till after PT was over.} Thing that does not make sense, is that I am on Medical leave, not disability! They are not paying me a cent! Oh well!! Heh

Later!!


Should I shy down. that's boring. snoring
I'd like to teach me to
sing in perfect harmony
And I'd like to change the world.
It's easier than changing me
And I'd like to find one girl who knows me
Strum bang the drum alound or put it down and figure out if I'm out of line
Sit around and figure out if I'm wasting time
Wait for the sign.
it's time to shine shine shine
Wait for the sign.
it's time to shine shine shine
Why should I sh-shy down. how are you? fine.
Why should I sit around and be dead and never shine
It's the giant so defiant. But I'm happier if I can sleep
If I wake though. volcano.Fee Fi Fo Fum
bang the drum aloud or put it down and figure out if I'm out of line
Sit around and figure out if I'm wasting time
Lit a fire under my assets
I'd like to, I try to tread tightly, so slightly
When the forest is before us
, but we can't see for all the trees
That's when they fall, that's when I call
The good Paul Bunyun
bang the drum aloud or put it down and figure out if I'm out of line
Wait for the sign. it's time to shine shine shine
Wait for the sign. it's time to shine shine shine
We're out of line. it's time to shine shine shine
Wait for the sign.
we're gonna shine shine shine

No comments: