Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Only two more days???? :(

I was told this morning, that I may only need to go to two more visits to the PT floor!!! :( Now, yes I am very glad to hear that my back is well enough now that I do not need to have further work done, and yet I am sad. I really have fun at PT and am not looking forward to it being over with. Oh well. I will get over it I am sure.
Have to go in tomorow to talk to my manager about coming back for only two weeks. I am thinking I may not even be able to come back after though, since we started using a new system, and I dont think it is going to be good for my back! They put new bag stalls in, and they are carosel bag stands. They got rid of the back part of the lane, so there is no counter space to put antyhing. You have to scan it and place it in a bag right away, and the bags are right behind the cashier, so I will be twisting all day long. I am not allowed to do that, with my back the way it is, I could pop another one. So we will see what happens with that all. Still not set in stone at all that I will go anywhere and I may just need to find another job right away. :)
It is all in God's hands!!


No comments: