Wednesday, October 20, 2004

What am I thinking?

I dont know! Sounds silly maybe..but I really dont. Maybe it is cause there is so much going on in my mind, I cant isolate one thought and say that is what I am thinking.
I am happy, sad, lonely, just fine, jumpy, giddy, tired, bored.
Listening to one of my favorite artists right now....and SURPRISE...its NOT Carbon Leaf!!! Chris Thile has just released another CD. Chris is one third of one of my top five favorite bands, Nickel Creek. {that have a song that you may have heard me quote often. "I wish you out of the woods and into the picture with me" I LOVE that! lol} HHMmm...not sure I am likin this new Thile though..... I guess you should know it is not going to be the BEST thing ever when they say "Gonna try some new stuff. This is nothing like my other stuff." Grr! If it works, why change it? Chris, I'm sorry......you cant rock the mandolin......it is not the kind of instrument that should be put through that! lol!! Quit it! Stick with what you are GREAT at! Bluegrass!! And, to go a bit 'Cali girl' here, you rock with the mandolin in that!! ;) Just dont try to make rock WITH it! Well that was interesting. I think I may like alot of what is on the CD, just not all of it. Some of it.....like 'The Wrong Idea" makes my mouth drop open! Like 'Did he just say that? Can he say that? That is not a normal 'Creek' thing!!"
NC really does need to bring a new CD out! Hey! I think they should do a live CD!! Maybe? Maybe not. Well! ANYTHING would be nice. I am so impatient. "This Side" only came out when? Last year? Heh. it may have even been this year. I am not sure. But I am ready for another one already.
I think my CD list is growing way to fast! I see new CDs all the time, and they get added.....and so far I have only gotten one!! Lets see there is......
Chris Thile......Deciever
Mutual Admiration Society.......... Self Titled
Carbon Leaf..........Indian Summer
Rascal Flatts........Feels Like Today
Carbon Leaf..........Echo Echo
Carbon Leaf...........Ether Elcectified Porch Music
The Wilkinsons.........Highway
Hayley Westenra..........Pure
I'm sure there are more, I just cant think of any right now!
Dont think I will get Highway and Pure right away....the others come first. Highway has not even been released in the US anyway, so I would have to get it imported, so I think I should just wait anyway since they say it should be out here soon. Oh, and Casting Crowns is going to put out a live CD, so that should be cool and I may get that one. But then there is the chance that I could find out I dont like them live....they may pump it up even more than they do on the CD....and some of the songs are pumped up too far as it is.
Why am I in such an odd mood? Should I go to bed? I am too messed up to go to bed. Guess I will go find something to do around here......play a game or something. Its not even midnight....and now that I dont have PT :( I have not been going to bed again!
Oh! I do need to do my back excersises though! Ow!


1 comment:

Carm said...

YAY!! Sarah found me!! Thanks for coming! *blush* If you were not already convinced I was insane, this should help fix that!! ;)